In addition to our B6/B12 injections we are now offering Lipo Injections. MIC or the popular name, Lipotropics (simply means fat burning). Our lipo injections are a “patented” formula containing a combination of B-Complex and essential and non-essential amino acids. Some of which are not produced by the body of not easily obtained from current food sources. MIC or Lipo injections are used in conjunction with many different diet plans to aid in losing weight.
The “Lipo Injections” patented formula contains:
- Methionine (the M in MIC) it assists in the breakdown of fats and thereby prevents the build-up of fats in the arteries, as well as assisting with the digestive system and removing heavy metals from the body since it can be converted to cytosine, which is a precursor to gluthione, which is of prime importance in detoxifying the liver.
- Inositol (the I in MIC) helps to maintain proper electrical energy and nutrient transfer across the cell membrane. It also acts as a lipotropic which converts fats into other useful products. Insoitol helps establish healthy cell membranes, which facilitate nerve impulses.
- Choline(the C in MIC) assists in controlling your weight as well as cholesterol levels, keeping cell membranes healthy and in preventing gallstones. It is also most useful in the maintenance of the nervous system, assisting memory and learning, and may help to fight infections, including hepatitis and AIDS. Choline is critical for normal membrane structure and function. Choline is the major precursor of betaine and it is used by the kidneys to maintain water balance and by the liver as a source of methyl -groups for methionine formation. It is also used to produce the important neurotransmitter acetylcholine. It assists in nerve impulse transmission, gallbladder regulation, liver functions and lecithin production.
- B-1 or Thiamine serves as a catalyst in carbohydrate metabolism.
- B-2- helps metabolize fats, carbs and respiratory proteins.
- B-3- helps release nutrients. It can help reduce cholesterol and prevent and treat arteriosclerois, among other benefits.
- B-5 or Panthothenic Acid - a member of the B vitamin family is an essential nutrient in human nutrition. Panthothenic Acid (B-5) is involved in a number of biological reactions, including the production of energy, the catabolism of fatty acids and amino acids, the synthesis of fatty acids, phospholipids, sphingolipids, cholesterol and steroid hormones and the synthesis of heme and the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. It also appears to be involved in the regulation of gene expression and in signal transduction.
- B-6 or Pyroxidine - is a vital part of the enzyme system and very important to the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. It is also vital to the normal function of the nervous and immune system. The essential amino acid tryptophan also depends on pyroxidine for its utilization. Adequate amounts of riboflavin and niacin are required in the diet for pyroxidine to be used nutritionally.
- B-12 - is a vitamin which is important for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell in the body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production.
- L-Carnitine- boosts energy and stimulates the body’s burning of triglycerides as fuel, and sparing the supply of glycogen stored in the liver for heavier excretion. During exercise, the body will burn at a rate of 75-80% of maximum exertion, thus less glycogen from carbohydrates is burned. L-Carnitine allows the body to burn more fate, save more glycogen, and ultimately boost stamina and endurance. By providing more fat to the muscles, L-Carnitine makes accessible an otherwise unavailable energy source.
- Procaine - a local agent used in the product to deter any patient discomfort.
- Dosage: 2 ml once weekly with a minimum of 5 days between lipo injections.
- Deep IM injection.
- Product is relatively safe.
- Any overweight person is a candidate for lipo injections regardless of health conditions. The ingredients in the lipo injections are extremely safe.
- Can be safely used in conjunction with popular appetite suppressants.
If a patient can tolerate a multi-vitamin they can tolerate lipo injections.